Tuesday, October 17, 2017

changeisgoodchangeisgoodchangeisgood



Fam&Friends&Primos&Papayas - 

I got transferred to Twin Falls! Pretty rough on my heart! Here's some cool frijoles from before I left:

- Got to say goodbye to Fredy and he promised me he'd be baptized on November 18th. He thanked me for what I've done and his llama went crazy while we were teaching the lesson. He's a pretty cool guy. 


- Saying goodbye to Cecy and the kids was KILLLLAHHHZ - too much crying. Cecy said "Never forget about us!" over and over again and Luis Mario left me with a prayer, praying for me to be okay in Twin and to keep working hard and finding people to teach. It was sweet and hard and sad. They gave me some Mexican magic before I left and I miss them way too much already. Saying goodbye to the Quezada's was pretty hard as well - we cruised at their house on my last night and talked and laughed and I miss them already as well. It's good to have friends. 

- Me and Hermana Sundstrom went to Delsa's in Boise North and loaded up on the tater tots and she's my best friend in Boise Idaho. Goodbyes are the friggin' worrrrrrst


Through all the tears and ice cream and hard new companion experiences so far, I'm excited to be here in Twin. I'm excited to help this area progress and to become a better disciple of Christ. Keep juicing friends! Keep being happy! Keep laughing and don't beat people up when you get mad at them or frustrated (lol working on it) Keep Hanatea in your prayers this week cuz I need it like ballerzzzzz


Lots and lots and lots and lots of love,
Hermana Elkington

No comments:

Post a Comment