Wednesday, March 7, 2018

hawaiian roller coaster ride

Last night, Hermana Corona said that she's Lilo and I'm her Nani, we just don't have a Stitch...or a David. I'm gonna be sad to leave this girl - we get transfer calls tomorrow, we'll see what happens, but we're not counting on the Lord letting us stay together for another transfer. We been havin' too much fun - 2 bless to be tru

Also Sister Hansen showed us where to get the best cookie I ever did have that has coconut frosting and you squeeze a lime on the top huuuuuuuuu boi so ono we ate like 12

Last night we taught a new investigator named Fernando. As we finished the lesson, we asked to kneel in prayer with him. He was a little apprehensive about saying the prayer so we offered one and he offered the next. In his prayer, he said, "thank you for letting me get to know these Hermanas and for the things they taught me tonight - they're all really new things, but they feel good." I'm so grateful for the way the gospel makes us feel and how it fills you up with love.

This morning, Meg, one of our friends here in Twin, took us on a run with her dog to go see Shoshone Falls. It was nice to be outside and breathe real air and not have houses surrounding me and made me really grateful to be serving in Idaho. (Idahome? not quite....but close!) it's good to have braddahz and dogs and water and feel God in all the shades of brown (lol). 




Sending lots of love from the mainland, keep me in your prayers k thnx always need 'um. Love you fam! 

<3 Hermana Hanatea Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment