Thursday, February 23, 2017

PAU HANAZ in the CCM!

Ayyyyyyye boiiiizzzzz and hermanas!


Guess who got their travel plans this week? WE DID! I fly to Boise on Wednesday, March 1st! CHEEEHEEEE! I'm the last one to leave from my district so that's smallkine sad but whatev can hando! 


This week we had some cool experiences - our TRC investigator is actually forreal investigating the church which is bomb. She took a bunch of pictures with us during our last lesson and said thank you for sharing our personal stories with the church with her - she has felt a peace about the church and loves feeling the spirit. It was crazy sweet! We love her! It made me so stoked to be able to get out there (out of this prison lol) and teach the people of Idahooooooo! 



This week Hermana Hutchinson sprained her ankle playing volleyball which was hilarious and sad because now she needs crutches and it sucks lol. We've been doing some good work though - she's so funny and says random things at random times so she's my fave. Me and Hermana Saari also spent some time outside yesterday just cruising (forevs one cruuuuzahhhh) and it was way sweet - Provo can have it's moments I guess. 

It's crazy days but I love it! Being busy is sometimes the bomb (when I no like cruise lol). Last thing, this week we got to see the Easter video that the church is gonna come out with this year cuz the Church Media guy (he's haole surprise lol) came and did a devotional and he showed us the Easter video (Grace you jealous or WHAT)! It's called the Prince of Peace. As we have taught some of our lessons on the Savior this week I'm reminded that he's the center of our gospel - da #1 guy in all of the earth. Honestly being out in Boise during Easter is gonna be bommmmmmmb I'm stoked as! Imma get out there and guaranz not be able to speak any Espanol but freaking excited anyway! 
​​​​

Hope everyone has a great week! Stay happy my papayas jajaja

Lots of love, 
Hermana Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment