Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The A-Team Jams around the World


Ohhhhhhhh saz! Here we go! This week the A-Team was split up and gone to different wonderful places across the world. Elder Clarke is in Portland, Elder Herman is in Mexico, Hermana Madsen, Hermana Saari, and Elder Gill are in Bolivia, Elder May and Hermana Holbrook are in Logan, Elder Morgan is in Tempe, and Hermana Hutchinson is in SLC. 

It was kinda cool (and freaking hard) to be the last one left at the MTC because I got to see all of these good friends of mine off - I'm crazy as nuts proud of them and love them more than I love the ocean. They have all strengthened me in multiple ways and are gonna make some bangah missionaries. 



I go to the travel office to leave to Boise in a couple of hours. As much as I've hated the MTC, I've learned a buttload about the gospel here (nacho voice) and met some people who were probably my friends in the premortal life or something crazyyy li'dat and we all said, "hey, let's all go on a mission at the same time!" I've learned to trust in God and trust that he's gonna take care of me, no matter what - because I'm doing His work and when I'm trying to do the best I can do, he's super happy with me.

Lots of love to you frutas,
Hermana Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment