Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hanatea leads the Area!

Mi Amigos! Como estaaa!? 


This week was crazy! I had to lead the AREA in Burley! I have a new trainer, from Arizona, Hermana Allen. We are suuuuper different and I am doing my best to know who to visit out of the 40+ people we visit weekly. It's been a ride - but a really great one so far. I get to drive the car too! Haha not safe!

This week I had the best Sunday. Juan Trinidad got to come to Church and Araceli was there too! Me and Hermana Allen had to teach the Principios del Evangelio class and it actually went really cool. We had most of our recent converts there, and even got like 3 of our Menos Activos to come to class! We also had a few investigators. And we just had a good, solid, chill conversation about the gospel. It was bomb times and I loved it. I also gave a talk which was fun haha in my broken Epsanol. 


We got to see so many people this week and because I am leading the area, I have gotten to know the people here that much more. And I love all of them so much! I learn from the people we teach every time we see them and talk to them. My testimony of the importance of this work is strengthened every day. 

It was hard to leave Hermana Peterson, but the mission is full of challenges - right now I'm just feeling like I'm jamming and it's the best feeling ever. I feel like I could face anything and I love it. I'm stoked about the mission life, and it gets easier every day - there will always be hard times, but I think if you can have a positive attitude through it and just have some freaking fun then todo esta bien! 


Love you all and hope everyone has a great week! One member made us these meeeeeean homemade tortillas filled with chicken and cheese and mole this week! SO ONO I DIED

Food, Family, and Friends,
Hermana Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment