Wednesday, November 15, 2017

love & homies & mexicans

Aloha primos! 

We got transfer calls, Hermana Cox went to Burley (THE PROMISED LANNNNNND) and I got Hermana Corona here in Twin Falls! I am more stoked than stoked, and sad to say goodbye to Hermana Cox. Hermana Corona is from Ensenada Mexico and we've been having wayyyyy too much fun here in Twin #brownpriiiiiide


Got an update on Fredy and Alexis from Boise and they went through the Meridian Temple Open House and loved it. They both want to be baptized and have the blessings of the gospel in their lives. Dope! 


The work here in Twin has been tough, so I got a question for all you RM's or Missionaries or anyone really. How can I work better with members to find people to teach? How can I help members do their own member missionary work? I'm a huge fan of member missionary work after serving for 10  months here in Idaho, and we've been working with a lot of people and have seen no progression. I have this dream in my head to find and work as hard as we can, but any advice would be welcome fam. plz & thnkz (also shoutout to Elder Clarke for sending me workouts, you know who the tru homies are) 

Hope everyone's doin' fly and being happy :) Remember to take breaks, love like Jesus, and someone pleeeease go on a hike for me k homies? Email me if you need anything! 

LOTS OF LOVE,
Hermana Hanatea Elkington 







No comments:

Post a Comment