Monday, April 30, 2018

no subject? still in Twin tho lol

'loha fam

so this week has been nuts but sooooo good. We got a call from President Bartlett on Wednesday and he asked Hermana Nielson to go to Boise with Hermana Landrin, and I got Hermana Bashford! She is waiting for her visa to go to Ecuador, she has been in the field for 3 weeks. We have literally laughed this whole week and the Lord knowwwwws our needs, because this has been such a good change for me. She has a shirt with John Mayer and Dave Chapelle on it. Gotta be a homie. 

We've had a great week and got to chill with some cooooool people this week. We taught this guy named Gil and he invited us to Dutch Bros after sooo lol but really the lesson was real sweet. We taught him about the Restoration, he's from Mexico and can speak one of those weird other languages they speak there (what is that called?) and he loves to read about religion. We left him with the Book of Mormon and he was really attentive when we talked to him about it.


I've just been stoked to be a missionary lately and it feels so good. I feel like I've been lacking that lately, lacking the excitement and love, but God knows exactly what we need to get back on our feet. I love sharing the Gospel, and I love the way that it makes me feel. I'm missin' the sand and the ocean still (won't ever stop) but it's been warming up and reminding me of the crazy summer days that me and Hermana Sundstrom had in Boise, magic. Stayin' happy. 

Love you all more than anything, thank you for your loves
stay fly,



Hermana Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment