Monday, May 8, 2017

'Aina timezzzz

Aloha jarritos!


Me and Hermana Allen had a tough week. We had so many scheduled appointments and almost all of them fell through - and we made other appointments and then THOSE ones fell through. And I was like what! Burley! What happen! 



But here's the cool thing - our car has been taking longer than we thought. And so we have still been on bikes, just being cruzahs through Burley, feeling the 'aina, and we have met tons of new people. Yesterday we saw this Mexican family having a BBQ and we stopped and just talked to them and this guy hands me this huuuuuge piece of carne asada wrapped in a tortilla and is like "you have to take some food! Just take it!" And Hermana Peterson always said, "never say no to food" and so I'm like "gracias amigo!" and let me tell you, that might have been the best thing I have ever eaten in my whole life. 

We also went on a smoothie run on one of our rough days, and I got a mango smoothie that cooled down my soul and made me happy so cheeeeeeeeeeeeepono

We have found 2 new investigators and they are pretty open and happy to hear from us, which always makes the work fun. 

Hope everyone has a great week, keep being happy! By the way, it snowed this week - and it's APRIL! lololololol Idaho



Lots of love,
Hermana Elkington

No comments:

Post a Comment