Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CHRIS


Highlight of the week, we had a great lesson with Chris and he's the only reason I'm still alive here in Twin Falls. (Reminder of Chris, he's 17, just moved here from Costa Rica and went to church in Nicaragua with his Grandma when he was little) We invited him to the Naylor's house for a lesson and had some great real talk with him, and talked about all the challenges he's faced in his life. 

We go to Church on Sunday and pick him up, he gets out of the car and is in this super fly black button-down shirt and got his chains on and even changed his earring to a little cross for Chruch. He sprays some cologne on and is like "well, I gotta smell good right?" and we just laughed and cruised with Chris at Church! We sat in the back with him in Sacrament meeting and he was like "this is really long" and I was like "yeahhhhhh" but he gave some really good comments in Gospel Principles and I know he felt more comfortable in the Spanish Branch. It's been a while since we've had some people come to Church, and it was just a good reminder for me of how happy the gospel can make you and the good people that come into your life because of it. 

Have a dope Christmas my friends! Keep Hanatea in yo prayerz cuz I not built for diz kine winter! Love you all loads,


Hermana Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment