Saturday, January 20, 2018

one love

Here's some things that made my week! 

- Some members drove us around and we heard "Mi Gente" w/ beyonce
- We've been role playing each week and feel the spirit each time
- We bore our testimonies at Church to start the year off right
- We got a friiiiiggggggin' smartphone
- I got a Christmas card from the Tuellers with a selfie of Uncle Jim


This week I learned to get over some fears and ask for a priesthood blessing to help me out with feeling more at peace. In my blessing, Heavenly Father told me that He's proud of me and knows that I'm working hard - He said that I'm right where I need to be and that I'm becoming better and changing each day. I got an email last week about taking steps to relieve stress and anxiety from TK and I decided that this was what I needed to do. Immediately after the blessing I felt a peace enter in my heart that was even better than the cinnabon we had just bought that day - my soul is happy and growing to accept what I can't control. 

Me and Hermana Corona tracked down some longboards today and are going longboarding and juicing, so here's to happiness. I'm really missin' the ocean right now, so keep me in yo prayers. Thankful for the love I feel around me and the good vibes that we be makin' in Twin Falls - thankful for you and your love! Hit me up if you need anything! Email me if you love me! 

LOVES,
Hermana Hanatea Elkington 

No comments:

Post a Comment