Thursday, July 19, 2018

stay fly



I love the 4th of July because your fam gets together and you eat some ono foods and smell like firework smoke and it's hot and not cold, you get to do fun stuff and hang out with people you love, sometimes I think being away on the mission on the 4th of July is harder than Christmas cuz no get no beach, no sand, but this one was so so good. I think the people that you surround yourself with (or who surround you lol) make up all the difference and I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling the whole day. Someone gave me a sparkler at night and I thought back to a year ago in Boise when the Quezada's gave us sparklers and I was reminded this week that the relationships that we build with people here might not last as long as we'd like them to, but they're so valuable and they're a huge part of what makes you happy. I love this work a lot and am so grateful for it - who knew you could fall in love with Idaho? 


Thanks for being the best, loads of love,
Hanatea 

No comments:

Post a Comment